Keys dive Sunday Oct 23rd

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SmokeAire:
Our SB Queen has given us her blessing...It is now a Conch Divers Sanctioned Trip! Wooohoooo!!!!!!!!!:monkeydan
WHERE is my pedestal??
WHERE is my Tiara??? :D

Scuba_Jenny:
WHERE is my pedestal??
WHERE is my Tiara??? :D

I've created another Bride of Frankenstein!!!!!!!!:wink:
And to think she's my roomy!

Nevermind......
I choose to be nice.

We're not going to be able to join you for this trip with amoray, since we really want to dive the Spiegel Grove... We booked with Capt. Slate

I won't be making the trip after all. Boo Hoo
Brother is coming to town and he has begged off from diving due to back problems. Darn family! Keep getting in the way of my diving! Last week is was Sister-in-Law.

What happened to the good old days when family only visited in Feb and March when it is too cold to dive anyway?????

If "Wilma" has her way I don't think this weekend Keys dive is going to happen. :-(

I think you are right! I would have tried to find an alternate. This is my first student-free weekend in a long time.

Is wilma really going to effect us here?

let us not dispair, think positively I reallllllllly want to dive sunday on the Duane let us all light a candle and lift a beer holding the beer mug next to the candle you blow the foam over the flame, if it goes out we are good to go.

madeline:
let us not dispair, think positively I reallllllllly want to dive sunday on the Duane let us all light a candle and lift a beer holding the beer mug next to the candle you blow the foam over the flame, if it goes out we are good to go.

So do we... and the grove. Are you going on the trip that I posted? or are you going with smokeaire?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom