Keys dive Sunday Oct 23rd

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

NO, NO!! Leave the hex on the man, that way I can just plan dives on the other end of the state from him & be safe.

scubafool:
NO, NO!! Leave the hex on the man, that way I can just plan dives on the other end of the state from him & be safe.

That is until you start speaking FoolFrench then no one is safe!
"What you can do in air, you can in your regulator."

I'll take a hurricane anyday, they are females aren't they?

I am immune to my own poison, doohuh!

Man, you ARE hard up. :D

scubafool:
I am immune to my own poison, doohuh!
But we aren't....have mercy, Man!

scubafool:
Man, you ARE hard up.

DUH!!

I don't think you're allowed to use your last phrase unless it's in the Singles Forum......

Scuba_Jenny:
Uh thanks for the boat..but considering how you want me to use it, I am trying really hard to find the compliment! LOL

Howard..join us at Ginnie Springs. I promise you will have a great time!

Do you have to be a "cavern diver" for Ginnie? We don't have any camping gear down here either...

Nope OW is fine for the Ballroom. Otherwise, no lights in the Devils System..You can only go in so far.
Simply mentioning that you do not have camping gear will probably get you an offer or two. I have an extra tent, but I dont remember if: 1. I already lent it out and 2. that person(s) are still going..
Needed items:
Mattress
Dive gear
$$$ to get others to get food.
Rum. Noobs bring the liquor...keep it away from Thongboy and anybody that claims to have a french accent!

howarde:
Do you have to be a "cavern diver" for Ginnie? We don't have any camping gear down here either...

No you don't. The OW section of 4 different springs are open to you, as well as the cavern section of Ginnie Springs. There is also the possibility that the river might clear up enough to drift dive it by then (~ 5' of viz this past weekend).

well, with 5ft. of vis, it's harder to see the non alligators. Like diving with the non sharks..:D

Rum isn't a problem with us... Dive gear either... I know Michelle is ALWAYS up for camping.

We'll definitely think about it...

et... oui, bien sur, je parle francais également.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom