Keys dive Sunday Oct 23rd

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

not yet, still drinking beer, hopefuly going with smoakaire, but by thurs afternoon will be looking for alternate dive sites I hope not will wait and see on cancelling,

madeline:
not yet, still drinking beer, hopefuly going with smoakaire, but by thurs afternoon will be looking for alternate dive sites I hope not will wait and see on cancelling,

I'm going to call Amoray later and see what they are planning. If there is an evacuation we should know by thurs/fri. but I have my doubts about this weekend,

I just called atlantis... I said... "should we bag it for this weekend, and move it to next?"... he (on the phone) said, "why?"

I said, "have you checked with the hurricane center? it's moving right for us"

Anyway... we could go the following weekend too (if wilma) does make a move towards S Fla... I know there's the big megadive, but personally, we'd rather do the grove. We just can't dive on Halloween, not because we'd turn into a pumkin or something like that... we're flying on Nov. 1.

Scuba_Jenny:
WHERE is my pedestal??
WHERE is my Tiara??? :D
Here's your pedestal and Tiara. I got you the 42' Open which has a dry weight of 28,600 pounds, so before you plunk it on your head, you need to dry it off well and REALLY build up your neck and back muscles.

howarde:
I just called atlantis... I said... "should we bag it for this weekend, and move it to next?"... he (on the phone) said, "why?"

I said, "have you checked with the hurricane center? it's moving right for us"

Anyway... we could go the following weekend too (if wilma) does make a move towards S Fla... I know there's the big megadive, but personally, we'd rather do the grove. We just can't dive on Halloween, not because we'd turn into a pumkin or something like that... we're flying on Nov. 1.

http://weather.sun-sentinel.com/tropical/tracking/at200524_5day.html

:lightingz

Tom Winters:
Here's your pedestal and Tiara. I got you the 42' Open which has a dry weight of 28,600 pounds, so before you plunk it on your head, you need to dry it off well and REALLY build up your neck and back muscles.
Uh thanks for the boat..but considering how you want me to use it, I am trying really hard to find the compliment! LOL

Howard..join us at Ginnie Springs. I promise you will have a great time!

ya know, does someone know how to get the hex off of chuck, ???

madeline:
ya know, does someone know how to get the hex off of chuck, ???

EXCERCIST: "Jesus commands you! "Jesus commands you!"

AHHHHHH......IT BUUURRNNS:light:

:sunny I'm HEALED!!!!!!!!!!

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom