Komodo, from a different perspective.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

WOW ! WOW ! and WOW !

Ist time i was in Komodo was 1993 as a young non diving backpacker and thought how stunning this area is and since then dived many times in this area and always thought the same.But you truly have shown it in a different perspective.YES ! Truly amazing video ,well done

outstanding! mantas and dragons all within a few metres of each other... :) i love komodo!
Great job, and stunning conditions on the day!

off topic: whats that big new sign on the beach?

Thanks for the complimentary comments, I'm glad to be able to share this stuff. :)
I have to edit several other videos I shot with the airplane, more panoramic views, less exciting perhaps, but quite beautiful.

outstanding! mantas and dragons all within a few metres of each other... :) i love komodo!
Great job, and stunning conditions on the day!

off topic: whats that big new sign on the beach?

It was a "No Anchoring" sign, there were many throughout the islands and the seemed fairly recent. A very good thing since I saw a few, very few but still, scars on the reefs caused by anchors.

aha.. thats good to see they are finally adding those. :) hopefully they will also add some no fishing ones too!

I look forward to seeing a few more videos. Is that the Blue Dragon 2 you were on?

aha.. thats good to see they are finally adding those. :) hopefully they will also add some no fishing ones too!

I look forward to seeing a few more videos. Is that the Blue Dragon 2 you were on?

No, I was on the Tatawa, from Dive Komodo. Small boat but it was the perfect liveaboard.

Oh my gosh! I just watched the second video! Truly spectacular!! Best video ever! Unreal!!!!!!!!!!!!
Award winning for sure!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Enter this into some contest quickly!!!!!!!!!

OMG! what a great way to bring back memories and to show people why the area around Cannibal Rock is one of the greatest grouping of sites in the world. Mantas, dragons and lots of life underwater all in one. Love the overhead perspective!

Back
Top Bottom