Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Charter Sept. 2

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No thanks... I'm busy

Votes: 3 60.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sorry gang... my selection was there....

I've not heard anything on the contrary, so I'm assuming the Annual Buffet-Fest that my friends and I have had for the last few years will be in effect labor day weekend... Buffett tailgate thursday all day, show that night, Cape Cod through the weekend...

Any ideas where to go. I am pretty freed up for that weekend. My experience level is novice.

Aug 30th is Friday, Saturday is Aug. 31st...

30 days has September, April, June and November, ALL THE REST HAVE 31 (except in leap year)

shellbird once bubbled...
Aug 30th is Friday, Saturday is Aug. 31st...

30 days has September, April, June and November, ALL THE REST HAVE 31 (except in leap year)

And I even have the calendar right in front of me.

I'm leaning toward Ft. Wetherill.... it's free and I'd like to explore it more... I like the small walls we were diving along last sun. and monday. Plus it's not too far...

Shell... which way do you go to RI ? (95?, Rt. 2, etc?)

I take rt 9 to 95 then to 1A, should we try to meet up on the way or is that too complicated

I think Sunday might be a good day, hope it isn't too busy there. Let me know what you end up doing, perhaps I'll just meet you in the parking lot. What is your dive experience?

50 odd dives. Planning on 30 ft or so, just poking around.... if we want to do deeper, thats fine too... doesn't matter to me. AOW last month. I'm happy to just be in the water and at Ft. wetherill, we can find something to fit anyone.

Sunday sounds good. You care about a time? I think meet at 11 or noon should be good... You have tanks? or renting? Just wondering 'cause if you just have one tank, we can always get it filled at OSS for a second dive... then 10 or 11am might be better. I think my wife is off sunday... she was certified in may. (for diving, that is :))

Back
Top Bottom