Laguna/PV Dive 3/7 or 3/8

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Scuba~Sarah:
Well PEOPLES let me know the 411 by Saturday!!
I am willing to give it a go on Saturday. Sunday conditions look like they will be a bit better, but I can't make Sunday. Let me know if you are still interested for Saturday.

thanks,
Phil

Hey Sarah, are you still going to do a dive this Saturday? If so, I think I could meet you early morning. Let me know. Jamie

Your Still ALIVE? Where have you been? I'll be happy to join you in PV. I would really like to do white point again. High tide is at 8:51 am so if we meet around 8 it should work out good.

Last edited:
Remember Sat nite the clocks move forward...DST starts....

I'm trying to get a group together for sunday 8am at Montage(Treasue Island)...so far it's just me and another Sarah lmk if you want to join us

Hey Guys...I think I'll be making the Sunday Dive with ScubaDivinPilot..havent got my ducks in a row for Saturday morning...Fish and Jaime if you guys decide to head out Saturday hope its good for you or Jaime if you can make it out to Laguna Sunday that would be cool too!

I dont know if Jamie is going out, I wish i could get a dive in Tomorrow we shall see....

Well I'm stuck here in Cozumel so I'll have to wait for the trip on the 15th. :)

So how was it? I wanna go diving Saturday morning if anyone is interested.

Sorry I have to work. I did not get a dive in last weekend. Hope to get on in this Thursday or Friday

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom