Lake Lanier Report Sat. 8-26

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Is the dive this Sat or Sun? What time? West Bank Park?

Lone Frogman:
Is the dive this Sat or Sun? What time? West Bank Park?

I will be at West Bank Park by 9:00am on SATURDAY, over at the back cove, often refered to as "Divers Cove".

Hope to see you there.

Jeremy

we cant dive without eating,wouldnt be right. Im bringing some food to grill and a radio to listen to the dawgs. have to pop the cherry on the new bc too,see ya there.

divinginn:
we cant dive without eating,wouldnt be right. Im bringing some food to grill and a radio to listen to the dawgs. have to pop the cherry on the new bc too,see ya there.

I'm going to be "brown bagging" it this time. Going to pack some PB&J sandwiches, corn chips and some drinks in ye' ole cooler. I'll see everyone out at the lake. Just remember it's the back cove. Look for my white Mazda Protege'..."the Scubamobile!".

Jeremy

Das ist "Der Stegertaucherwagen"

der K-ommandant

Well...Susan and I showed up...parly cloudy, lake looked good (a little low, but ok vis wise) but no one showed...so...no buddy, no dive....

Mike

mikerault:
Well...Susan and I showed up...parly cloudy, lake looked good (a little low, but ok vis wise) but no one showed...so...no buddy, no dive....

Mike

Mike, what time did you show up? I was there at 8:45am this morning. Divinginn and Darelor showed up at around 9:00am. We had our gear out and waited until 10:00am in case you were running late. You did come around to Diver's Cove at the back of WBP?

Had 2 good dives and grilled out. I didn't leave until almost 5:00pm.

Sorry we missed each other.

Jeremy

We were at divers cove...odd...we were there from 10:20 to 2pm...Left as soon as you get into the park, park and there is the cove...right? Where we did the New Years dive...

Mike

Back
Top Bottom