Lanier 10/29 or 10/30????

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ScubaPT... congrats on 21 years!
kylepreid... congrats on the wedding!
Have fun on your respective trips.

JKSteger... I plan on meeting you guys up a Jocassee. 11 a.m. sounds fine to me. I plan on bringing 1 tank (hopefully my new LP95). Is there somewhere close that I could get a fill or a second tank if needed?

Brian

m7scuba:
JKSteger... I plan on meeting you guys up a Jocassee. 11 a.m. sounds fine to me. I plan on bringing 1 tank (hopefully my new LP95). Is there somewhere close that I could get a fill or a second tank if needed?

Brian

My brother dives a LP95 (me...AL80). There is OfftheWall scuba up there but I don't know his schedule or if he will be open for air. I personally never count on him being there to do fills but if he is there he can give you fills. I'm going to bring out 2 tanks and my brother will have 2 tanks also.

11:00am at the Divers ramp it is. I look forward to the dive.

Jeremy

m7scuba:
ScubaPT... congrats on 21 years!
kylepreid... congrats on the wedding!
Have fun on your respective trips.

Brian
Thanks brian.

I would plan on bring 2 tanks, just in case. I would hate to see you drive all the way up there and only get one dive in. Jocassee is a fun place to dive, so it would be worth it to CYA and bring a second tank.

You guys have fun, and dive safe.

Kyle

We may have some divers interested. I'll ask around and see who's up for it. If we do, would you all like to meet here and carpool? Also, we'll be open from 9am-4pm so air fills and tanks are no problem.

lanierscuba:
We may have some divers interested. I'll ask around and see who's up for it. If we do, would you all like to meet here and carpool? Also, we'll be open from 9am-4pm so air fills and tanks are no problem.

Well I think M7 lives in Athens and myself and my brother live in Griffin, GA about 20miles south of I-285 but I travel up I-85 to get to Jocasee.
My brother may have to work and if he does that would open up a spot in the car. I can usually only fit 2 people and 2 sets of gear in the trunk / backseat.

I will find out around Tuesday if my brother is going or not. Picking up some tanks at Lanier Scuba Sat. AM would be perfect too.

I'll let everyone know if my brother is going or not later in the week.
Jeremy

...I have to work on Sat. 10/29/05, I found out today and wanted to let everyone that was planning on going to Jocasee know as soon as possible.

That said I WILL BE GOING ON SUNDAY 10/30 to Jocasee. So the day has changed from Sat. to Sunday. I'm planning on being up there by 11:00am on the divers ramp.

Jeremy

Hey, you guys get together after the dive and write up a good report.
Miss Linda and I are headed down to PC, weather and surf permitting, to do a couple of off shore dives.

the K

The Kraken:
Hey, you guys get together after the dive and write up a good report.
Miss Linda and I are headed down to PC, weather and surf permitting, to do a couple of off shore dives.

the K

Will do!
You and Linda enjoy yourselfs and let us know how your dives were. Hopefully this will be my 1st dive in my "TK Plate". I'll let you know how it goes.

Jeremy

Hello my friend, I would like to meet with yall on the 29th or the 30th. Please send me directions. If someone needs to carpool and they live in the Douglasville area, I will have some extra room for a few more. Never done the Jocasee.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom