Launch Pad Foils

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

uncleavi

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
I have been diving with Bob Evans Launch Pad Foils a lot as of late and really love these fins! In the past, I have always been luke warm to split fins. What makes these fins great in my opinion is that you can adjust each of the four blades. The main benefit with that is you can frog kick in a pair of splits that you adjust underwater. I like to have them Flat as a Pancake and get nice power out of mine.
If you look at the Force Fin Website you can see how the launch pad has a number of configurations so, you can change them around to suit the dive you ae making.
If you come down to West Palm Beach you are more than welcome to try mine.
Last sunday the water temp was 78 at 95 feet Take a course from Force Fin Tester # 1 in a pair of fins you have been wanting to try then call up Bob or Blair and tell them Uncle Avi said to send them to you Stat!
Avi

Last edited by a moderator:

Back
Top Bottom