Lds

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

wolf eel:
But for every story their be two sides.

Actually, every story has 3 sides.

1) Their side
2) Your side
3) The truth

:D

mikswi:
I forgot how much everyone likes to jump into the latest cause, just to belong

[mikswi
Have at it folks, I dont have time to come around much anymore so it will probably be a while before I can read everyones shot. I knew it wouldnt be long before the guns turned....]
So has it changed much ? Have the guns turned ? I must admit they both could have replied to what I asked and finnished it. So what is the deal ?

dear wolf eel, whats makes me mad is what he said about the shop. i never new until i was told to look on scuba board what he way saying.sept. 04 i went on if you look up all livestolie postings. on 3/4/02 after the other posting i am a great shop again.if you have a problem see me don't talk behind me.see me. also posting 3/08/02. mafg. not concern for saftey.this one gut him in a bad move . i was certifide in late 70. worked for a regulator tec. for two years worked for a dive shop eight years as reg. tec.am master technician #51. with international register of scuba technicians.almost 28 years in scuba diving. own my own shop 15 years. but i wonder how livestolie with 3 years diving knows all.just look up all his postings.now lets put this matter behind as i am a better person to argue over livestolie.case closed

[INNOVATION]
well that sums it up. Thats why you have to respond as it is your shop under attack and everybody needs to have all three sides. Ounce they start the slag the only way to finnish is to be open and explain yourself or others get all confused and start defending what they have no idea about.

Cheers

INNOVATION:
whats happens when customer takes advantage of you and uses you.but goes on line and dosen't ask for a price to compare.no dive shop needs people like that
Innovation,

Did the guy not try to get a suit from your store to fit his wife?

I try to go to my LDS for dive stuff first but if they don't have what I need or can't get it I have no problem going online.

My LDS knows this and we have a great relationship with mutual respect.

standrod:
Innovation,

Did the guy not try to get a suit from your store to fit his wife?

I try to go to my LDS for dive stuff first but if they don't have what I need or can't get it I have no problem going online.

My LDS knows this and we have a great relationship with mutual respect.

DEAR STANDROD, NO HE DID NOT HE LOOKED THROUGH ALL MY CATOLGUE I TOLD HIM HE WOULD HAVE TO GO CUSTOM. NOW REMEMBER HE WAS A FRIEND AT THE TIME. AFTER NEVER SELLING HIM AT COST. BUT BELOW COST.WHICH HE ENJOYED VERY MUCH.AND I AM NOT COMPLAING ABOUT.HE NEVER ASK FOR A PRICE. IF HE DID AND I WAS OFF PRICING.I COULD UNDERSTAND I WAS HURT MORE THAN ANYTHING .THEN TO BE TOLD IN SEPT OF 04 TO LOOK UP ON THE SCUBA BOARD WHAT HE WAS SAYING BUT IN THE MEAN TIME STILL COMIMG TO THE DIVE SHOP AND ACTING AS A FRIEND.DO YOU THINK I NEED THIS TYPE OF PERSON. JUST LOOK UP ALL LIVESTODIVE POSTING ON THE SCUBA BOARD. AND THAT WILL SAY IT ALL.JUST TO SET IT STRIGHT. THANK YOU

innovation:
dear Standrod, No He Did Not He Looked Through All My Catolgue I Told Him He Would Have To Go Custom. Now Remember He Was A Friend At The Time. After Never Selling Him At Cost. But Below Cost.which He Enjoyed Very Much.and I Am Not Complaing About.he Never Ask For A Price. If He Did And I Was Off Pricing.i Could Understand I Was Hurt More Than Anything .then To Be Told In Sept Of 04 To Look Up On The Scuba Board What He Was Saying But In The Mean Time Still Comimg To The Dive Shop And Acting As A Friend.do You Think I Need This Type Of Person. Just Look Up All Livestodive Posting On The Scuba Board. And That Will Say It All.just To Set It Stright. AND I HOPE THIS IS THE LAST OF THE MATTER EACH PERSON LIVES WITH IN THEMSELFS.

INNOVATION:
innovation:
dear Standrod, No He Did Not He Looked Through All My Catolgue I Told Him He Would Have To Go Custom. Now Remember He Was A Friend At The Time. After Never Selling Him At Cost. But Below Cost.which He Enjoyed Very Much.and I Am Not Complaing About.he Never Ask For A Price. If He Did And I Was Off Pricing.i Could Understand I Was Hurt More Than Anything .then To Be Told In Sept Of 04 To Look Up On The Scuba Board What He Was Saying But In The Mean Time Still Comimg To The Dive Shop And Acting As A Friend.do You Think I Need This Type Of Person. Just Look Up All Livestodive Posting On The Scuba Board. And That Will Say It All.just To Set It Stright. AND I HOPE THIS IS THE LAST OF THE MATTER EACH PERSON LIVES WITH IN THEMSELFS.
Sorry to hear things went that way. I know here it's tough for the LDS to compete against online...but I enjoy going there and my LDS is usually pretty comparative to online in most instances. Sometimes they just don't have what I want but they know up front that I'm going elsewhere.

Back
Top Bottom