Lds

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

So I am wondering did lovestodive buy his 10k at the dive shop or at the gear sale?
If he did buy his gear at the gear sale and he was taken to it by the shop owner then how can the guy be mad at all.
But for every story their be two sides. Come on tell all. :1poke: come on nudge, nudge, wink, wink, come on. :D

let me just say livestolie which he should be called.came to my dive shop and bought diving gear reg.and bcd for himself and wife.i exchanged wifes bcd for a better up grade no charge.i also after a while took livestolie to a big mafg.overstock and closeout.(not junk). where he bought 4 bcd all for $275 brand new again not junk also regs.and other gear.he never droped 10 k at my shop. and he knows the truth. i also took him and his wife who stayed with myself and my wife (god bless her).to bonaire he livestolie could not thank me enought.all i can say about this matter i do not need him or his lies believe me.like i said what goes around comes around.their is more to this but he not worth my care.people know me and people know him. they do not call me livestolie.that all on this subject.you draw your own conculations. i can hold my head high. thank you

INNOVATION:
let me just say livestolie which he should be called.came to my dive shop and bought diving gear reg.and bcd for himself and wife.i exchanged wifes bcd for a better up grade no charge.i also after a while took livestolie to a big mafg.overstock and closeout.(not junk). where he bought 4 bcd all for $275 brand new again not junk also regs.and other gear.he never droped 10 k at my shop. and he knows the truth. i also took him and his wife who stayed with myself and my wife (god bless her).to bonaire he livestolie could not thank me enought.all i can say about this matter i do not need him or his lies believe me.like i said what goes around comes around.their is more to this but he not worth my care.people know me and people know him. they do not call me livestolie.that all on this subject.you draw your own conculations. i can hold my head high. thank you

The problem is that when a business treats any customer badly, regardless of reason, other potential customers see it or hear about it and are put off by that business. You would be better off treating him like a welcome customer (that should cost you nothing) and act like you appreciate any business he brings you. It should all contribute to profit. And you would avoid the bad publicity of threads like this.

I tend to agree the best thing is to keep your friends close but your enemies (bad clients) even closer. That holds true. Even in the dive bizz.

At the same time not everybody deserves to be trashed (LDS) and the ones who speak the most hatred are allways speaking the loudest. But if you told both sides we all would know your shop is just being slagged like you say.
Cheers

whats happens when customer takes advantage of you and uses you.but goes on line and dosen't ask for a price to compare.no dive shop needs people like that

INNOVATION:
whats happens when customer takes advantage of you and uses you.but goes on line and dosen't ask for a price to compare.no dive shop needs people like that

It's business of the pocket book, not business of the heart. No rings or vows involved. If he used you at your profit, then you both did an OK job. If he used you and you made no profit, then only he did OK. You can't change that unless you keep him coming in.

My experience is that LDS generally give customers no reason to believe that prices are negotiable. They tend to do just the opposite by citing mfgr price restrictions.

INNOVATION:

Dive shops serve their customers, not the other way around.

[INNOVATION whats happens when customer takes advantage of you and uses you.but goes on line and dosen't ask for a price to compare.no dive shop needs people like that]
I have to be point blank. Did you get pissed at him for not buying the suit in your store ? Or is it because he has lied about your shop ?

[wolf eel I have to be point blank. Did you get pissed at him for not buying the suit in your store ? Or is it because he has lied about your shop ?]
HUMMMM I wonder which it is ?? :06:
Cheers

Back
Top Bottom