Left handed and wrist slate

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mania:
I have a question.
I'm left handed. On my left forearm I have a compass. On the right one - a computer and a watch.
So there is no more space for the wrist slate. I can't have it on my left forearm - as most of you do - because I can't write with my right hand.
Do you see any solution???? I'd be grateful for some ideas. The only one I have now is to have it on my right leg. :wink:

Mania
Why not just invert - left arm computer and watch, right arm compass & slate (rotated 90 - 120 degrees from compass)?

I generally alternate arm configurations between daytime dives & night dives because of the additional light and never had a problem.

miketsp:
Why not just invert - left arm computer and watch, right arm compass & slate (rotated 90 - 120 degrees from compass)?

Well, seems simple but is not. As a left handed I have the habit of carrying watch on the right hand. so changing this habit is as almost impossible as learning to write with the right hand.
It's a subconscious habit that I look at the right hand. So I have to have a computer on the right hand.

Wetnotes are probably the most reasonable solution.

Mania

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom