Lembeh Resort - May 2008 - more muck with E-330

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanx for the pics and report. I'm headed back to LR for my 3rd time in Nov. Your pics make me want to leave today. Heard that Johan and Kat have left and there is a new dive manager is it true?

Very nice!

Thanx for the pics and report. I'm headed back to LR for my 3rd time in Nov. Your pics make me want to leave today. Heard that Johan and Kat have left and there is a new dive manager is it true?

Yes, Johan and Kat have moved on. The new dive manager is very nice.

Fantastic images. There are some really amazing critters in your collection Planning to go there next year together with the Phillipines.Nothing concrete yet though.

Jim,
Outstanding collection. I really enjoyed them. Thanks for sharing. It also gave me a bad itch to go to Lembeh.

Absolutely amazing shots!

Great shots! You must have the latest firmware update,your e-330 works alot better than mine! ( just kidding, lol) I think you should write a book about underwater photography, unless you already have. Your pics are always fantastic!:D

I've posted my E-330 pics (and trip report) from Indonesia. Warning, lots of images.

Lembeh, Indonesia - many pics & report

[Too big to post here!]

hi jlyly
great pictures, I have been there also and took also lots of pictures with my e-410, but yours are definitly more beuatifull ! Wich lens did you use ? Can not be the oly 50mm because it seems to be 1:1 (the 50mm is 1:2) ???
jan

hi jlyly
great pictures, I have been there also and took also lots of pictures with my e-410, but yours are definitly more beuatifull ! Wich lens did you use ? Can not be the oly 50mm because it seems to be 1:1 (the 50mm is 1:2) ???
jan

Zuiko 50mm lens. Sometimes in combination with a "Woody's dioptre." I took a 1.4 teleconverter, but didn't use it much.

Remember, the crop factor on the Olympus cameras is 1:2. This means the 50mm Zuiko lens is the equivalent of a 100mm lens on a 35mm-film camera. The sensor on the Oly is approx. 17mm wide, so a 1:2 lens will give you 35mm equivalence or 1:1 in a film camera.

Back
Top Bottom