Let's Plan....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I am thinking the 8th or 15th. Probably the 15th. We could do a bring your own ... cookout or have a big pot of homemade chili with stuffed baked potatoes. Any ideas?

We could do a bring your own ... cookout or have a big pot of homemade chili with stuffed baked potatoes.

I can't cook very well but I can try! Don't blame me if you go home hating food in general. :) The 15th is probably good for me but I don't really have any plans for any weekend, I just know I am off of work on weekends. I finally landed a Mon-Fri job. :) I guess it takes about 4 hours to get to Beaufort from Greenville.....maybe I can sneak my mother's cooking in. :)

lindsay and i are going ..north.. to visit her family and then to daytona for the turkey rod runs at the end of the month in november ill have to check with her on the dates but a get togather sounds great, i like oysters.. wander if itll be cold enough
to eat them or a low country boil sounds good to me too, but if we decide to do a barque thats sounds great also, maybe we could deepfry a turkey? ever had that? my mouths watering now!!! thats the best way to eat turkey, i have a cooker also and can bring the turkey(s) ill eat 2 my self!!!!... and oil.

im down for any thing

We won't be able to make it in November:( Don will be recovering from his surgery. We hope to be back in mid May so maybe we can plan another outing then!We LOVE seafood! We are leaving for HHI this Thursday after work and will be there until the following Friday. Can't dive but we are bringing snorkeling gear. If anyone wants to get together during the week, let us know!

New2ScubaSC once bubbled...
lindsay and i are going ..north.. to visit her family and then to daytona for the turkey rod runs at the end of the month in november ill have to check with her on the dates but a get togather sounds great, i like oysters.. wander if itll be cold enough
to eat them or a low country boil sounds good to me too, but if we decide to do a barque thats sounds great also, maybe we could deepfry a turkey? ever had that? my mouths watering now!!! thats the best way to eat turkey, i have a cooker also and can bring the turkey(s) ill eat 2 my self!!!!... and oil.

im down for any thing

Yes I thought about a fried turkey but it being so close to Thanksgiving I didn't mention it. Of course, I could eat fried turkey, lots of fried turkey, all November long and that would be fine with me. :D

I have a cooker too. It will take at least two for the crowd. And, now's the time to get the oil. I am game if you are. LOL No pun intended. I like to marinade mine for a few days, how 'bout you? Man my mouth is watering too, just thinking about it. R

this forms starting to sound like a cooking forum lol

yeah raven i found that using a marinade injector is great

plus its kinda fun to juke a turkey with a 6" needle,lol shhhh ..dont tell know one....:wacko:

I think everyone has great ideas! Raven, how about checking out some nearby place for us outoftowners to stay. I would probably like to come in Friday night and leave to come back home Sunday late afternoon. What kind of diving plans do you have in mind for us?

Already ahead of ya. I will compile a list of names and ranges. R

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom