Let's Plan....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Here's the tenative list:

Ok so far it looks like we have

agustadivediva
natureDiver
New2ScubaSC (Erik & Lindsay)
iroczkeepr
mgri
SeaJay

Anyone else?
We'll pinpoint a date in the next few days

Count me in tentatively, depends on the dates set. I have wiggled things around at work to be off on Nov. 15th-16th. Problem though is I am still on call Nov.14th and I will need to find someone to cover that. Will be working on that today!

I still need to get a wet suit. If you do a boat, will they rent the rest 'o the equipment?

So have we figured out if were going to cookout and dive?

linds and i will have to rent some equipment

hey scscuba a place in savannah, fantasia scuba shop rents equip

Gear Rental

:No the boat will just be the ride to the site.

In Savannah,

1st choice Fantasia Scuba - Owner Eddie Cox : 912-303-0094 : 38 -C West DeRenne Ave (near gate to Army base): Tell Eddie that SeaJay and Robyn in Beaufort sent you. He's great.

2nd choice Dive Locker Ski Chalet: Owner Ben : 912-927-6603 : 74 West Montgomery Crossroads : (Near Heavenly Ham and Pep Boys): Tell 'em same.

Charleston,

Charleston Scuba - Sally and Tom Robinson: 843-763-3483 : 335 Savannah Hwy: Tell 'em same.

There is a shop in Beaufort too.
Palmetto Dive Center : Al Wilson: 843-524-1100 : Sea Island Parkway: If you want to contact PDC please let me know so I can contact Al and let him know so you don't get redirected and you will be taken good care of. OK Trust me on this one. :wink:

How many might need to rent gear? Let me know in case we need to work something out. Also, let me know who's divin' what. ie doubles, etc. NO Nitrox available in beaufort.

R

Here's the tenative list:

Ok so far it looks like we have

agustadivediva
natureDiver
New2ScubaSC (Erik & Lindsay)
mgri
SeaJay
RavenC
SeaAngel

Anyone else?

My wife doesn't dive. Can she come. If it's not too chilly on deck and she doesn't think she'll get seasick:eek:ut:

Hey Raven !
I'm fine on all equipment - just need to know how many tanks to bring. I'll just dive air. Let me know how I can help.

It would be a two tank dive trip.

I had originally mentioned the Ross but I see that SJ is busy planning a possible trip to the Ross on the 1st. I would like to bump him on that (pull rank LOL) and send that bunch to the Eagle's Nest but we will see. I am still waiting to hear from the Charter on a confirmation for the dates.

R

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom