Lets talk suggested Dive Logs

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

If you are working on a certification that requires a minimum number of dives, does Subsurface have a feature where you can format a hard copy report and just hand it over?
Not sure, I’ve only ever showed my dive log on my phone. No one has ever asked for a hard copy.

Are excel files acceptable or is a paper version a must? Short reminder, really need a way to add manual dives even if its on a computer.
Just to add to my previous post. Subsurface will allow you to manually add dives. If you currently have some dives in Excel, you’ll likely be able to import them into Subsurface without too much hassle. You may need to first convert to .cav, I can’t recall. You will need to map the columns to the appropriate fields, but it’s an easy drag and drop interface.

Also, if you run into that operation that’s stuck in time, you can print from Subsurface into a paper divelog version. There are several templates included, or you can make your own.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom