Little help please. Pressure Checker leaks

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

rhwestfall

Woof!
ScubaBoard Sponsor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I've sent an e-mail to you folks from the link on your web page a week ago, and it is yet to be answered. I have a "delux" pressure checker that was purchased in the early spring of this year through Scuba.com. It has always had a minor leak and I thought it might have been either an o-ring in the yoke adapter, the bleeder, or the gauge where it threaded into the main body. It was very minor, and I have been able to get quick readings, so it didn't seem to be an issue. I have now discovered the leak is the actual stem at the gauge body.

I contacted you hoping to get some resolution, but have heard nothing at all.

Please advise.

Bob Westfall

Update: They contacted me, and the situation is resolved. Glad to see they stand behind their equipment.

Thanks!

Just curious, did you try calling them and talking to them?
Glad to hear it worked out for the good, XS does not suck.

just what is said above. I rarely have the opportunity to make phone calls, so I rely on such things as links to customer service as was on their web page. When it went unanswered, I decided to post in this forum as a last resort. They quickly then PM'ed me, setting up what to do.

Nope, as you said, XS "does NOT suck". I have numerous accessories from them, and have been pleased with their products. Their true character comes out when something goes wrong. I think they are "5 stars".

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom