Liveaboard in Coz?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

LoneWolf

Reaction score
I currently am stationed in Mexico City and I want to do some diving in Coz over Thanksgiving. I have done searches on the board and the net but can't find exactly what I am looking for. Does anyone know of any LIVEABOARDs that operate in Cozumel? I can find info on liveaboards and info on Cozumel but no info on liveaboards in Cozumel. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

LoneWolf:
I currently am stationed in Mexico City and I want to do some diving in Coz over Thanksgiving. I have done searches on the board and the net but can't find exactly what I am looking for. Does anyone know of any LIVEABOARDs that operate in Cozumel? I can find info on liveaboards and info on Cozumel but no info on liveaboards in Cozumel. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

As parrotheaddiver ssays, there aren't any. The reason for that is simple - Cozumel is a very small island, and all the dive sites there are within a mile or so of land. Farther offshore than that and the water is thousands of feet deep.

LoneWolf,

The entire island of Cozumel is one giant liveaboard, with everything you could want, you just have to find what deck / bulkhead it is located at.

Wristshot

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom