Local News

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

They need a wall. :D
They have a virtual wall, extremely high cost of living. The down side is the stories throughout Mexico of tourist accepting taxi and other service costs at 5-10X official rates.

Show me the map? T
Might they buy an 'existing beach club' and spend the money upgrading/branding it? Which one(s) would be within walking distance of their normal pier? Cause the taxis won't allow corporate buses to get them there.

"Royal Caribbean International is putting a new beach club experience on the map."

Show me the map? The Cancunization of Cozumel continues...

1st paragraph "The new Royal Beach Club Cozumel, by Royal Caribbean, is set to open next year."
2nd paragraph "...will welcome vacationers in 2026"

So maybe 2027?

I suspect down South where there is sand. I believe they will undercut exiting beach clubs and put many out of business.

1st paragraph "The new Royal Beach Club Cozumel, by Royal Caribbean, is set to open next year."
2nd paragraph "...will welcome vacationers in 2026"

So maybe 2027?

I suspect down South where there is sand. I believe they will undercut exiting beach clubs and put many out of business.
Read it may located at the upside down cow (Playa Mia).

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom