Lodge Kura Hulanda Curacao has closed

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Good morning all!!
Well... it is confirmed and the news report is real and official!! Re-start scheduled for December 1st, 2013!!

Thanks Andreas for posting the article above!!

Great news, hope to get back someday.

Good morning all!!
Well... it is confirmed and the news report is real and official!! Re-start scheduled for December 1st, 2013!!

Thanks for the positive update Bryan. I was there with the REEF group in September and am looking forward to returning next year!

- Amy

So did it reopen? Web site looks closed.

Good morning all!!

They found a new managment in GHL Hotels. They didn't make it to reopen at December 1st, but according to the latest news the scheduled aim is mid December. First the Lodge at Westpunt will be reopened and then the downtown hotel.
K.

Last edited:
Does anyone know of website or booking info? We were thinking of March trip. Would like to go back and thought they may have some specials going with the restart. Hope the new management squares away the food prices and service.

I think if you give it a little time, the Lodge issue will get sorted out.

It is too early to expect them to have all of the wrinkles worked out in reopening.

I would wait at least two weeks and try again to see what you can get for March.

Back
Top Bottom