long time under

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

diver42:
You are absolutely right: Your post does make you sound like a jerk.

Let me ask you, do you have a college education? I'm just wondering from where you rode in on your high horse.
Do I? Working on it as we speak...
For the love of God I'm not coming in on a high horse. I just want to see something I can READ without having to decipher it. I'm not looking for 100% correct grammar or spelling, but when someone has 234 thoughts and puts them all in the same "sentence" then it gets to be confusing. No need to :flame: me. :)

SparticleBrane:
Why is this in the DIR forum?
This will make me sound like a jerk, but I'll be much more willing to answer your questions if you would be willing to phrase them with correct grammar, punctuation, and spelling. Reading a run-on sentence that goes for almost 4 lines makes my eyes hurt.
This isn't meant as a flame to you in the slightest. It is meant as a request for you to make your posts more user-friendly. :)
I promise, people will take you more seriously if you phrase it in proper English.

I agree.. thanks for putting it so eloquently

plot:
5 to 6 hours requires a pee valve.
It depends.

wow, it's great to see the charitablity of some members and others who totally slam others. it's fun to watch, let the fighting continue...

SparticleBrane:
I promise, people will take you more seriously if you phrase it in proper English.
Gotta go with SparticleB on this one, hard to take the question seriously.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom