Looking for a new mask

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Mermoose, i just had this conversation with my 23 yo daughter after diving in Cebu Philippines this week. She told me that "...the pink mask always fits better..." How can you challenge that argument as she wears a customn fitted pink wetsuit and wears pink fins and wears the Pearl BCD with Pick stitching. Go figuer.

As for me, i just changed to a USA made mask by a company called Riffe that employes a very soft silicon shirt that avoids all water leakage. They have several models as shown on their web site I think it is www.riffe.com. I use the Cocos model that i think i paid USA$70.

Good luck.

How silly of me not to "think pink!!" Please give her my thanks.... NONE of the educational materials listed that :rofl3:
I've only just recently decided to start using more color in order to look less like a seal.:dork2:

Atomic is defintely the way to go for masks. You might want to try out the atomic frameless though. Although I found the subframe to be slightly more comfortable, the frameless is lower profile, lighter, and offered a better FOV. Either way, they're both great masks.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom