looking for advice

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Tech Diver once bubbled...
i wonder hoe many of ya mouth of on ere and put in your ten pence worth cause ur behind a comp screen wonder if they would do it to a man with a big build to his face ermmm i think not

But could you translate this statement to english?

Tech Diver once bubbled...
i wonder hoe many of ya mouth of on ere and put in your ten pence worth cause ur behind a comp screen wonder if they would do it to a man with a big build to his face ermmm i think not
You mean like what you're doing now?
When I saw you had edited your earlier posts I thought It was a sign that you wanted to start over with a clean slate. Guess not. Pity.
A lot of the folks on this board do meet face to face for dinners and dives (In fact, I was surprised to see NEW on this thread because I thought he was still at the Dutch Springs diving get together).

Im not posting in this thread again this could of stopped a while back if use lot didnt keep throwing wood into the fire just like ur doing now

I had hoped my post previously would have offered some sort of help to you . Apparantly not. So my suggestion now is to just ignore the thread and don't post again for awhile.

to walk away from a fight.

Wow, this is a rough crowd!

Walter, your diction is too complex. I have translated your post using the AOLer translation service. I hope this brings more understanding to this matter...

Walter once bubbled...
TRANSLATION
ITS NOT TENAEGR LNGO!!! LOL ITS AN ATAMPT 2 POINT OUT TAHT EDUCATION HAS VALUA IN ANY FEILD OF ANDEAVOR!!!!! IF SOMAONA IS SARIOUS ABOUT TEACHNG THAY MUST FIRST BCOM3 S3RIOUS ABOUT LAARNNG!! OMG [edit] LOL TENAEGRS WHO R SERIOUS ABOUT LEARNNG DO NOT WRIET LIEK TAHT!! IT WUD NOT B WIES 2 AXPECT 2 B ABL3 2 ATRACT MUCH OF A STUDENT BAES UNTIL U R ABLA 2 COM3 CLOSA 2 USNG GRMMAR!!! OMG LOL FRANKLY IMM ALSO POR AT SPALNG BUT I R3COGNIEZ MAH SHORT COMNG AND KEP A DICTIONARY BY MAH DASK AND M NOT AFRADE 2 US3 SPEL CHEK!! OMG [edit] LOL I CAN UNDERSTAND NOT BNG ABL3 2 SP3L SKOOL BUT I CANOT UNDERSTAND NOT NOTICNG SKOL ISNT CLOS3!!!! OMG [edit] ANY 15 YEAR OLD SHUD B WAY BYOND THIS LAV3L!!! OMG [edit] IF THEY R NOT THEY NED 2 G3T SERIOUS ABOUT THEYRE STUDEIS IN A HURY!! LOL AND I HAEV PROVIEDD HIM DA BST ADVIES HES R3CAIEVD IF HE WANTS 2 SUCED IN LIEF R3GARDL3S OF HIS VOCATION!! OMG [edit]
:D

Back
Top Bottom