Looking for Breakfast!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scubawife:
:blinking: Sealskin, you are too kind.

Well...thank you my dear. :wink:

I really enjoyed Casa Mexicana on my last trip. Very nice place and great breakfast included. No shore diving, but within easy walking distance of everything downtown.

Cool!
I'm searching a few different sources for the best deal between Casa Mexicana, Casa del Mar, and Caribe Blu. I'll let you know what I find.

RonFrank:
Dude,

You do know I'll be in Coz from Jan 6th~14th at Caribe Blu??

It would certainly be great if our trips could overlap! :D

It looks like we will be there either the 3rd through 10th
or 6th through 13th. So either way, there will be overlap!:biggrinba

The French Toast at Rendez Blue... YUM! Actually I had 4 or 5 different breakfasts there and they were all great. I heard a rumor that they might have beer this year. Not for breakfast, but ya know...

harpua:
The French Toast at Rendez Blue... YUM! Actually I had 4 or 5 different breakfasts there and they were all great. I heard a rumor that they might have beer this year. Not for breakfast, but ya know...

Yes, they finally got their beer license.

Divedoggie:
It looks like we will be there either the 3rd through 10th
or 6th through 13th. So either way, there will be overlap!:biggrinba
My ohhh my, this is going to be quite the trip! Demitri is going to be lodging with me. If you stay at Carbibe Blu, I will be there as will the entire wedding which consists of a lot of SB folks from all over the world.

We are diving with Cristy in the mornings. We have not booked afternoon dives... yet! :D

Wow dude, we will get to dive together somewhere other than CO mudholes, or the Hole! I'm starting to get excited about this trip!
:bananalama: :bananalama: :bananalama:
:cheers: :cheers: :cheers:
:wave-smil

Divedoggie:
I'm leaning pretty hard toward Caribe Blu!

Ya need a slight nudge? :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom