Looking for dive group in Puerto Vallarta

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

divermed

New
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Hi All,

Im looking for a good and reputable dive group in Puerto Vallarta, can anyone recomend on that is near the Crown Paradise Club Vallarta Resort.

Thanks

I dove with Pacific Scuba last November and again in January. I had a very positive experience with them - good friendly fun people, experienced DMs, small boats so there is a lot of the personal touch. I've been dreaming about going back again this summer when the vis is better and the water warm.

I just got back from PV last night. I was only able to dive two days but both were with PV Scuba. Kept us in small groups, small fast boat, equipment was in great shape. Heard nothing but good about them on the board and heard no complaints from the other divers. Not sure the distance from your resort but you can't go wrong with them.

Im looking for a good and reputable dive group in Puerto Vallarta, can anyone recomend on that is near the Crown Paradise Club Vallarta Resort.

Try Leslie & Nacho at Local Divers My Homepage for small group personal service. My wife (non-diver) and I went with them to Los Arcos in late January. Great trip! Their boat is at Los Piennes pier next to the Vallarta Marina and Leslie will pick you up and bring you back.

I just got back from PV last night. I was only able to dive two days but both were with PV Scuba. Kept us in small groups, small fast boat, equipment was in great shape. Heard nothing but good about them on the board and heard no complaints from the other divers. Not sure the distance from your resort but you can't go wrong with them.

PV Scuba was awesome, too bad they gave me a :dork2: for a dive buddy :D Stay away from Vallarta Adventures!!!

Another vote for Pacific Scuba -- great guys, very friendly and professional. I usually stay at Vallarta Torre that (I think) is right beside your resort. Their shop is within walking distance to the south (across from Starbucks) and I usually just meet them at Los Pienes pier that is just a short taxi ride just north of the cruise ship docks.

Back
Top Bottom