Looking for dive partner, Kauai May2-16, Maui 16-25

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Mahalo...but I have to confess - I am in the dark as to why you are impressed?

Aloha, Beasleym! When you make it over, stop by and visit our shop and we'll be happy to give you pointers for many of the local shore diving sites. As I'm sure you'll find from other posts, I am a big fan of guided dives but it sounds like you are quite experienced w/diving our island so if you'll be doing your own thing, we'll be happy to share what we know. Tunnels Beach diving might be an option during May if you have not yet dove that site - if not, you'll definitely want to talk with local dive shops before doing that dive on your own. At any rate, best of luck to you and happy diving!

so many times i see people ask for a dive buddy and some one from the forums trys to sell um service. you didnt you simply said come by the shop and we get the info you need. and tried to help him with the dive partner situtation.
shows class and makes hawaii dive ops look good.

hi i will be in kauai from may 5-12 and looking for a dive buddy ill be staying in kappa i have dove kola landing its a nice site shalow but has a wall on both sides with lots of activity

I'll be in Kauai 5/10--5/17--not sure where we're staying yet and actually looking for recommendations to best accommodate me, my wife, and our two kids. Love for my 7 year old to have some practice snorkeling in safe waters where he'd actually see something cool. I'd like to dive a couple or three days if possible--but haven't been diving in a few years.

Mahalo...but I have to confess - I am in the dark as to why you are impressed?

so many times i see people ask for a dive buddy and some one from the forums trys to sell um service. you didnt you simply said come by the shop and we get the info you need. and tried to help him with the dive partner situtation.
shows class and makes hawaii dive ops look good.

They are indeed a class act and run a great operation. No doubt.

Back
Top Bottom