looking for small regulator suggestions

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

divnfool

Reaction score
My girlfriend had an oceanic regulator that blew up on our last trip. We are looking to get it serviced, but its not looking like that will turn out. This regulator was super small and quite possibly the smallest reg I've ever seen. Does anyone know of other smaller sized regulators that we could purchase as a replacement?

I just bought this from Scubatoys today

Mares/Dacor Proton Metal Octo
$149.95 ea Line Total: $149.95

1 Mares/Dacor V16 First Stage
$89.10 ea Line Total: $89.10

I am looking forward to getting it,It is going onto my pony should make for a great set.They also have the parts for life on there regs. I also dive with the Mares Ice and it is very small and a great regulator.

Yep, I have the Mares LE Metal.....brilliant reg, very comfy, works very well at all depths in all positions, 115 dives last year on it and not a single glitch....and very small, the first stage often causes a "double take" look from other divers

I recommend Oceanic Zeta..

Dacor Eagle Sport is pretty cool. I also got the Mares Proton XL and love it. Both lightweight and very good performers.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom