looneybird t shirts

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I think they are really cute!

If anyone is interested, I have ONE Med sized Vortoberfest II Shirt left. Free to the first person that sends me a PM.

If you're one of the twelve people who said you'd send me the money for a shirt, and didn't, forget it.

kentley

kentley:
If anyone is interested, I have ONE Med sized Vortoberfest II Shirt left. Free to the first person that sends me a PM.

If you're one of the twelve people who said you'd send me the money for a shirt, and didn't, forget it.

kentley

Congrats fndmylove

Hey Kently,

I just wanted to say I have really enjoyed my Vortoberfest T-shirt it has really brought smiles to my non-diving friends and of course my diving friends like it too. Thanks a bunch.

I'd probably want a couple, however, I don't feel worthy until I've dived with y'all a few times...

(Although, I *did* dive with Mike once at DiveHaven quarry, and ran all over creation with him looking to pick up some food... does *that* count?).

Sure, but you aren't official until you do the new years dive :)

Mike

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom