low cost dry suit

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

definately call divetank, if you can afford up to $1000 you can definately get something good. My budgte was $700, but I am glad I blew it and spent $850, it was worth it to get decent thinsulate underware. I am using the nexgen at the end of this month for the first time, I can let you know how I get on if you are interested.

When I was a new diver, I wanted to dive more. So.......I bought my wife a drysuit first. If she was warm and comfortabe, I'd get to dive more!! :D

For myself, I bought a used drysuit on e-bay, just to hold me over while I saved $ for the suit I wanted. My first drysuit cost $300. I got lucky as it fit perfectly, and the seals were all in excellent shape. The suit served me well for over a year. Then I bought the drysuit that I wanted. I sold my $300 suit on e-bay for exactly what I had paid for it. The new owner was looking for a suit to hold him over while he saved for the suit he wanted!!

My e-bay experience was a good one.
When It comes to drysuits I've heard of some nightmares. Ask lots of questions. Ask if you can return it if not 100% satisfied.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom