Making difficult to find SP 109 parts. Other items????

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

My latest creative run.

PICT0138.jpg

I think it is time to get back IN the water LOL.

How about a plastic version of the hard cover? The one that fits over the rubber diaphragm cover.
How about one made out of carbon?
Pull a mould off one I have and pop them out.
That would be cool looking and tough too.
People would see it and think it's the latest high tech model out.

My latest creative run.

View attachment 183939

I think it is time to get back IN the water LOL.

Impressive! Just think of the things she'll do when it's NOT Mother's Day. Happy Mother's Day RaftingTiger (and all the moms/mums out there.)

How about one made out of carbon?
Pull a mould off one I have and pop them out.
That would be cool looking and tough too.
People would see it and think it's the latest high tech model out.

Or a hybrid version of a G250 cover that would fit on a 109 eliminating the need for a rubber diaphragm cover.

Or a hybrid version of a G250 cover that would fit on a 109 eliminating the need for a rubber diaphragm cover.

Dang Couv! Now I have to make one of those. Oh, and from my son to yours -- he is making polyhedral chocolate dice.

PICT0147.jpg

The half finished mold.

How about a purge depressor that will fit in the logo slot to save the LP seat without mis-shaping the rubber cover? I would also consider a logo other than the "S". Maybe one designed just for the custom purge depressor. I was using using a piece of rubber tubing in the metal cover opening but it does alter the shape of the rubber cover after time. It seems to recover in a matter of minutes but it can cause a momentary leak. I am now using a couple of the older model Scubapro depressors and I also use Mk5/10 HP seats thinned down to fit in the logo and slotted so I can insert and twist. They are good for storage but fall out pretty easily if left in while packing and transporting.

Back
Top Bottom