Man it's quiet here

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scubawife:
My husband told me this weekend that he doesn't want to hear another word about my trip. It was supposed to be our trip, but due to schedule changes he will be in Antigua with a production team May 30 for 2 weeks. One of the few Caribbean islands that gets no mention in any dive lists. It's killing him to know he'll be working 12hr days looking at gorgeous blue water and not be diving. ... and I'll be diving in Cozumel for 7 days!!!!

If your husband gets a spare morning - then tell him to check out AntiguaScuba Center (www.antiguascuba.com) or Aquanaut Divers (email:aquanaut@candw.ag). Both of these ops dive the south-east coast which is our better diving.

MaraGirl:
If your husband gets a spare morning - then tell him to check out AntiguaScuba Center (www.antiguascuba.com) or Aquanaut Divers (email:aquanaut@candw.ag). Both of these ops dive the south-east coast which is our better diving.

Thanks for the info. I will pass it on. They are staying somewhere in the south east. I think they are staying at two different places but both are in the English Harbour area.

Have you dived in Antigua? If you have, could you PM me some info? (Don't want to hijack a Coz thread). We haven't found much on it and what I have read makes it sound mediocre at best.

It has been quiet in here.

2 months 4 days for us though. :)

29 days, and counting......................

16 days for me!!!!! And with the crappy cool dreary mid-60's weather in NYC this week that's about 16 days too many to wait.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom