Manila Hotel Info wanted

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Mike Veitch:
Larry can murder a calendar and a camera....

there's an edit button:mooner:

Gilligan:
I'll be returning to the Philippines in late August.

My travels will require me to be in and out of the Manila airport with overnight stays a few times during this trip.

I would appreciate the names of any reasonably priced hotels in Manila.

try http://www.manilapavilion.com.ph/ and click "Check rates and availability" .

Superior room is at around USD 55
Deluxe at around USD 85

I think those are special online rates.

Some of my company's British directors booked there last month and they seem to love the room/services there.

Hope this helps....:D

daveconc:
Some of my company's British directors booked there last month and they seem to love the room/services there.

Hope this helps....:D

hmmmmm could you ask the details of the services? :D

paolov:
hmmmmm could you ask the details of the services? :D

hehe...those are legit services...the other parts of Roxas Blvd/Mabini area are the locations of other "services"...:wink:

Gilligan:
I'll be returning to the Philippines in late August.

My travels will require me to be in and out of the Manila airport with overnight stays a few times during this trip.

I would appreciate the names of any reasonably priced hotels in Manila.

I usually stay at a City Garden Hotel. The one in Ermita is a little cheaper than the one in Makati. The Makati location is within walking distance of Landmark and the other high end malls. The rooms are on the small side but clean and nicely furnished.

Makati location $50-60 per night for the single standard room. They have a rooftop pool, suana and small workout area.

It's cheaper to call them or go directly to their website at www.citygardenhotels.com

jbb:
I usually stay at a City Garden Hotel. The one in Ermita is a little cheaper than the one in Makati. The Makati location is within walking distance of Landmark and the other high end malls. The rooms are on the small side but clean and nicely furnished.

Makati location $50-60 per night for the single standard room. They have a rooftop pool, suana and small workout area.

It's cheaper to call them or go directly to their website at www.citygardenhotels.com
Nice sig Jason...

thepurplehammerhead:
Dear Gilligan,

Not sure if you remember (long time ago), but when I first joined SB I pestered you for photo advice. Owing to my innate ability to murder cameras, I was unable to get very far, despite your excellent assistance.

I'll be in the Philippines on the photo course mentioned above from 23rd August - 30th August, it would be a pleasure to meet up if our schedules match. Any chance of a quick dart South to join us for a dive?

I'll arrive in Manila on the 25th and be in Puerto Galera or Sabang on the 26th till ? Not sure how long I'll stay there, maybe two weeks or so, but have focused on Leyte after that. I don't book dive hotels or dive operators in advance. I take care of that on arrival so I don't know where I'll be staying yet.

I'm a budget traveler.

jbb:

Mahalo.

My kind of price range for sure as I am a budget traveler.

Back
Top Bottom