March CZM....it's time to start the list

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Guess I´ll have to pack tonight...we will be on the island 8:30 pm tomorrow!!!!!!!!!
Woooo Hooooooo.

Paco:
Guess I´ll have to pack tonight...we will be on the island 8:30 pm tomorrow!!!!!!!!!
Woooo Hooooooo.

How's the weather holding up for you all up there?

Well, we´re getting more snow (getting really tired of it) and the winds are strong and causing some drifting, but the roads should be passable to the airport tomorrow. Since our flight is a direct charter flight we´re expecting all to run smoothly. I work till noon and we´ll hit the road soon after that to make our late afternoon flight.
Keep your fingers crossed for us, but I know it could be much worse (and has been for past trips).

See you Sunday, Christi. We´re looking forward to meeting you and diving with your op.

Mike

Heading out the door in 5 hours. 6am flight out of DTW, on the ground in CZM at 9am. In the drink by noon. OHHHH YEAHHH! Will post reports/pics as time allows...

Got here. Already met Christi. She was worried about us and came to the hotel to make sure we made it. Can´t believe we´re here. Tired and it´s late, but yippeee.

We leave bright & early (6:55 AM :11: ) from Austin in the morning .... maybe we'll see some of you other March'ers there!!! :D

Diver Kat:
We leave bright & early (6:55 AM :11: ) from Austin in the morning .... maybe we'll see some of you other March'ers there!!! :D

That's almost sleeping in. We leave at 6:00 AM Friday.

Back
Top Bottom