March FEAST

Will you be attending the March FEAST?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Just look for the loudest group of people with the most empty beer glasses and pitchers around their tables. :D

Seriously, Matt (NadMat) usually has a dive flag of some sort on display and most of us will be wearing a DIMWIT t-shirt or some other dive-related apparel. Definitely come out with us this Friday. We always have a good time. :wink:

How do these feasts work? Is it open all area divers? If so, how would we identify the group upon arrival? Thanks.

I'm pretty sure the dive flags that were there last time weren't regulation size. I think the biggest one was on the back of Jamie's Truck in the lot.

Plus Matt and I will both have our dogs in tow. Everyone is welcome to bring their pooches!

:rocker: Feast! FeaST!! FEAST!!! :rocker:

:cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers:

we shouldn't be giving kevin ides like this ... he'll take advantage of it!

anywho, ill be there and i'll see who else I can drag down

Burp... I mean Bump:wink:
:cheers:

we shouldn't be giving kevin ides like this ... he'll take advantage of it!

anywho, ill be there and i'll see who else I can drag down

It's not like you're giving me new ideas here. Turns out beer is the most consumed alcoholic beverage, not to mention the oldest. I also think it's the most consumed Beverage in Texas High Schools right next to Zima, Boones Farm, and Smirnoff Ice (Zima from a few generations ago). So turns out, the public schools are to blame for alcoholism, and in turn higher drug consumption, pregnancy, and overpopulating the state colleges with top ten percenters.

And besides, how do I take advantage of it. You can't walk up to a beer and ask to buy it a drink...

FYI,

UIL Basketball will be going on at the Erwin Center. THose of us that have worked the event call it UI Hell. Anyway, parking will be a pain in the bottom timer. I doubt any street parking will be available. So, you might wabt to do the green thing and carpool.

Fortunately I think there are several parking garages next to Sholz Gaten.
See ya'll tonight!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom