March FEAST

Will you be attending the March FEAST?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Fortunately I think there are several parking garages next to Sholz Garten.
See ya'll tonight!

I believe we decided the next FEAST will be at Freddies Place.
NadMat will post the poll with date pretty soon.

It was great to see ya'll out and I really look forward to the next one.:D

I was in Austin for the girls state tournament as I ususally go. Saw the scuba flag and went over and met the gang. Was good to see chrispete as I hadnt seen him since our days at Twin Lakes. Was good to meet all the others also.

Great turnout and great time! Good to see everyone who managed to fight parking and make it out. We'll look for the rest of you next time at Freddies. I delegated the picture taking to my Bro' so I could sit on my fat butt and drink beer so we have a couple of pics from this one that you can actually see who is who.

Bro', Rocket, and I arrived a little before six and hovered around a couple of tables waiting for one to clear. Our roomate Matt G. arrived soon after from his job further down San Jacinto. My Bro' Luke chatted with some disc golfers who turned over their table to us when they left,so I attached dive flag to chair at table and waited to see who would show. The 'regulation' dive flag was pretty effective as we pulled in HawkeyeMark who was only there for the UIL and didn't realize he was actually attending a FEAST :D

Here is the first table we filled
2657683110090248561S500x500Q85.jpg

right to left, Matt G. (no scubaboard handle), Mary(PeppermintPaddi),Mack(MackDiver), SharkGals son&bodyguard ((no scubaboard handle), Shirly(SharkGal), Rocket&Me

Closer shot(if you can stand it :wink:)
2164173700090248561S500x500Q85.jpg

Another angle with Jeff(Driftwood and his wife added to group)
2990468160090248561S500x500Q85.jpg

There is Brandon(Zinc) added to group, trying to decide what to order
2206179900090248561S500x500Q85.jpg

One of Rocket
2207504520090248561S500x500Q85.jpg

We ended up overflowing first table onto another, and at one point we had people at 3 adjacent tables outside and one inside (easier for those trying to order more than snacks and beer). Most excellent turnout and times! We decided we would do first friday in april at freddies for the next one. Put it on your calender now and mark it high priority! Poll and Thread for april to be posted later today.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom