Mares Dragon

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I have owned both the Metal Limited and the Dragon AT. I highly reccomend the Dragon AT. I also highly reccomend taking the advice of an earlier poster and actually "test-driving" the BCD before you purchase (if at all possible). I would purchase the Dragon before I purchased another Metal LTD, regardless of the price. That's just my opinion and not based on any empirical or factual evidence.

[/QUOTE]It's only in the right pocket if you are looking at it from the front. If you are wearing it, it is in the left pocket...right next to the inflator.:wink:

Mine is a dragonfly, which is an older model. The inflator hose is in the right pocket while wearing it. The inflate/deflate buttons are on the left

I bought a Mares Dragon, dove 3 times a day with it for a week and it is very comfortable. The padding great I almost forgot about the tank. The integrated weight pockets could be alittle better but they are functional.

The mouthpiece on this BCD is the same as all of the others I've seen. I tested it while waiting for the boat to pick us up and it worked great for oral inflation and if you needed some extra air it worked just fine. Just remember to release the button before removing the mouthpiece from your lips.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom