Mares Nitrox/Air Surveyor computer Manual Please Help

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hi Zak,

Could you please be so kind as to email me the manual for the Mares Polar diving systems computer for air/nitrox?

Thanks so much,
Karen

Hi Karen, I'm not sure what the Polar Diving Systems Computer is? Are you referring to the Guardian computer as described in the thread? Would also need your email address.

Thank you,

Zak

Hello Zak... is it possible that you can email the file for Mares air/nitrox surveyor dive computer manual? I just bought one of these computers but the previous owner did not have the manual. I am unable to access the zip file that you posted. Thanks
LuisT
latrevino@gmail.com

Does anyone have a link for this please?
Please help, Im trying to find the owners manual for a Mares Nitrox/Air Surveyor computer. I checked the mares web sit but that was no help! If anyone knows were to download the manual, or if someone could make me a copy of theres I would be willing to pay for it.

thanks

Attachments

• IMG_20210503_135137.jpg
    IMG_20210503_135137.jpg
    55.4 KB · Views: 31
Please help, Im trying to find the owners manual for a Mares Nitrox/Air Surveyor computer. I checked the mares web sit but that was no help! If anyone knows were to download the manual, or if someone could make me a copy of theres I would be willing to pay for it.

thanks

Hi Dave,
I hope you find this helpful. All the best!

Zak

Attachments

• Surveyor.pdf
    477.2 KB · Views: 92
Hi Dave,
I hope you find this helpful. All the best!

Zak
Wow, Zak. You are now into your 15th year of providing documentation on this venerable computer. I found the manual elsewhere on the Web a few months ago, but it is the same as the English portion of what you gave Dave back in May. Note that, on first reading, it seems not to include anything about the nitrox function. Nevertheless, if one follows the directions where the "Set" function is being explained, it turns out that the nitrox computer has two more "set" options past the #7 given in your manual. Number 8 is the nitrox switch and % O set option. I have not figured out what #9 is yet.

I bought this computer for $100 in the original Mares console with the pressure gauge and compass from an old mid 60s age guy (I'm 78). It is a lot of fun to drag it out on a dive boat to impress the young folks with their shiny new $9000 dive outfits. Additional advantage is that it is so heavy in this console brick that I don't need any weights.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom