Masks for small faces

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I have found the Oceanic Mini Shadow to be an excellent fit (my much more expensive atomic mask is now in my pocket on backup duty) and have seen several experienced female divers use them with good results. It comes in clear and black versions. Mine is the clear version and after more than 100 dives it is working perfectly, if a bit yellowed :)

Mares X Vision Mid. N

recommend the cressi lince...i sell them 3-1 to any mask in the shop (women can never find a mask that fits them well...and this one does)!

:wink:
+1 the Cressi Lince. I am very petite, this mask is designed for smaller faces and women in particular, I read about it in a Cressi catalogue and just because of the write up and photos I ordered one i was so impressed. I've had mine 4 years now and it is the best mask i've owned. you won't be sorry if you get her one! it has been described as a smaller version of the popular Cressi Big eyes mask.

I am looking at getting a mask for my girl friend. The problem is that she has a small face and that most masks that I have had her try on are too big for her. What are some ideas that you guys have that might work for her? Thanks for all the help in advance.

Try the Mares x vision MID - same front but skirt sized for smaller faces. I think they have it in the new softer silicon skirt as well which may be of additional help. (sorry didn't see Nemrod's post - like he said)

LP has them for about $55.

Last edited:
I have found the Oceanic Mini Shadow to be an excellent fit (my much more expensive atomic mask is now in my pocket on backup duty) and have seen several experienced female divers use them with good results. It comes in clear and black versions. Mine is the clear version and after more than 100 dives it is working perfectly, if a bit yellowed :)

I 2nd the mini shadow. Nice fit, low volume, good field of vision and reasonably priced. What else do you need.

scuba pro has 3 versions made for smaller faces
- marin 2
- cool vue (i own backup)
- spectra 2 (i own primary)

OMS also has a smaller mask

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom