Massages in Cozumel

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

You know, I've never had one; maybe I should. My bud hurt his back lifting his luggage on the way down last time (city boys weren't raised toting 100# feed sacks) and he ask the Blue Angel desk about a massage. I didn't know until some stout bodied local fellow knocked on our door waking me from a siesta. :sleeping2:

Anyway, he said it was the best massage he'd ever had, including from a Chiropractor he sees, and fixed him up well. $40/one hour. Yet, I don't know the guys name or that one would get the same fellow if the hotel arranged one again?
Sally was really good... best I ever had but was $125. How much is Katie?
Coral-Reefer, my rates have been $60 per hour for the last four years. Are you sure you had an appointment with me?
Apparently not. :confused:

And my above second hand info is not intended to take away from suggestions to patronize Sally. I've heard nothing but very good on hers, aside from the rate mistake here.

Coral-Reefer, my rates have been $60 per hour for the last four years. Are you sure you had an appointment with me?

Yes, Sally, after thinking about it the $125 or so must have been for both my wife and me. That DOES make more sense. Sorry, my mistake... it has been a couple of years. It was the only massage I have ever had with a bag of frozen peas on my foot! I must say that it was the best massage I have ever had... and even if it was $125 just for me, it would have been worth every penny.:)

Wow, thanks to all who gave advice. I think my wife will enjoy her treatments, heck I might even indulge in a manicure/pedicure/massage myself.

I have used Lupita who is set up at La Palapita. Thats at Villa Blanca, across the road from Scuba Maus' dive shop. She is very skilled, for $40hr a great deal.

I can agree with that. Last one was Jan 15. Best relaxing hour you can get. See you again in a few days Sally! I'll call.

Back
Top Bottom