Meet-N-Greet/Dinner, Friday, September 5th, Quaker Steak & Lube

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I can only be so mean before they kick me off the board so you have to take over for a little while. Don't worry I'll pick it back up soon. :wink:

I just noticed this is over the bridge.

If anyone lives near the Tampa International/Memorial Ave/Veterans Parkway area and wants to carpool let me know.

Last edited:
I just noticed this over the bridge.

If anyone lives near the Tampa International/Memorial Ave/Veterans Parkway area and wants to carpool let me know.

No one ever said you were quick :wink::)

Hey I just noticed you had your username changed today.

I am passing there about 25 past 5. I will have msscuba with me, if you want to ride with us or we can ride with you. Whichever is fine by me. Just note that my car is tiny.

Then why did you have such a hard time parking at the last get together? :shakehead:

Maybe she was getting a head start and started tipping back the drinks, earlier than we all thought. :shakehead:

Then why did you have such a hard time parking at the last get together? :shakehead:
Who me? :blush:
Why aren't you and K coming? Is it this weekend that is her b-day or next weekend?

Maybe she was getting a head start and started tipping back the drinks, earlier than we all thought. :shakehead:

:whack:

Reef, Actually I am heading out the back way and through Mcmullen Booth.

M&G may be missing a few peeps. DiveBandit1980 (Sean) and Lil Bit (Jennifer) are in the hospital giving birth to their daughter. Her water broke several hours ago and at this point she is pushing :jump:

I am not going to make tonight. I sorry. :sad: cdiver2, I am placing you in charge of piccers :D:D:D:D:D Bring back good ones or....:guillotine:(note this is usually reserved for divebandit but you are worth the exception). :popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

I can't make it tonight! I'm disapointed, was looking forward to meeting more folks! I'll make the drive to the next one!

I've been sucked into a physcians meeting in Sarasota tonight with my boss.

On the PLUS side, my meal is paid for!

- Boats

Last edited:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom