Memorial Day Special: Free 2'x3' American Flag with Flagpole purchase.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
This is the biggest sale I have run to date. Offer is good through Memorial Day, 5/28/12.

$29.99 for our patent pending Rod holder flagpole with a FREE 2'x3' American Flag.

Memorial Day Special: Free 2'x3' American Flag with Flagpole purchase. Addition $1 off all 2'x3' polyester flags and accessories when purchased with this offer AND discounted prices on American made Valley Forge Flags.

Our flagpoles are nearly indestructible 1/2" solid fiberglass resin coated with an adjustable structural epoxy filled base. Our clips are the most versatile allowing easy adjustment for any size flag up to 3'x5' and speed tested to 75mph.

We are nearing 1000 units sold without a single failure or dissatisfied customer! These flagpoles are hand made by me and each one is inspected for any minor flaws in the finish...and I am VERY picky!

Combine your purchase with boating friends and family for additional savings on shipping. Chose USPS Priority mail in most cases for the most economical shipping with 2-3 service anywhere in the USA. Orders WILL ship same or next day depending on time of day order is placed.

The website shopping cart has certain limitations on how i can configure options. If you want multiple additional flags of the same design, let me know via email, PM, or phone call and I can send you a PayPal invoice or take payment by credit card. Local pickup available!

Attachments

• Flags copy (Large).jpg
    Flags copy (Large).jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 71
  • IMGP0089 (Large).jpg
    IMGP0089 (Large).jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 34
  • Syd (Large).jpg
    Syd (Large).jpg
    67.1 KB · Views: 67
  • IMG_0368 (Medium).jpg
    IMG_0368 (Medium).jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 37
  • IMG_0398 (Medium).jpg
    IMG_0398 (Medium).jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 45
Almost out of the $2 military flags. I will not be carrying these again. I will only be carrying the Valley Forge military flags.

You have to buy the flagpole special and add the military flag from the options menu to get the deal.

Heres what I have left:
Army = 5
Navy = 4
Air Force = 3
Marine Corps = 1
Coast Guard = 4

These are nice flags for the price (below my cost). They have brass plated grommets which do not hold up as well in salt water as the solid brass grommets. Thats why I am discontinuing them.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom