Mexico Diving Pictures

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Guess

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
I just came back from Mexico, and realized I never shared any of my diving pics on ScubaBoard yet. I don't have too many as I only did 3 days of diving on this trip, but here are some of the better ones. I cut down on the resolution, but if you would like to see higher res, just let me know

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

Very nice!

Thanks for taking the time to post them.

Now what are the long silver fish with the different looking fins?

7.jpg

Very nice!

Thanks for taking the time to post them.

Now what are the long silver fish with the different looking fins?

7.jpg

Thanks!

The fish is a Sharksucker (Ramora Family)

Nice set of pics, where in Mexico?

nice!
reminds me of Playa, my wife had two of those ramoras investigating her. one even nibbled her ear!
they look like sharks from a distance, at least they did to me, while they were circling her!!!

Good pics Guess.........also, some call them tenny-shoe fish, lol.....

nice!
reminds me of Playa, my wife had two of those ramoras investigating her. one even nibbled her ear!
they look like sharks from a distance, at least they did to me, while they were circling her!!!

I had a 2 ramoras swim under me and bump me a couple times like they were trying to attach to me during 2 dives in Grand Bahamas a couple of years ago...pretty cool for a shark(y):D

I've never seen one on Cozumel though, that's why I was asking where in Mexico these shots were taken.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom