Miami Airport is A Mess

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sub - Re MIAmi All I can say is Bueno Suerto. Please post your experiences... Where you diving? You a regular in Curacao? I am going in November for 2 lovely weeks.

Oh Man I have to go through there on Thursday on the way to Curacao. An hour and 10 minutes on the way down and 4 hours are the way back. I guess I'll need the 4 hours on the way back for customs and Imagration etc....Are there any good Resteraunts there or just stick to McDonalds where I'll have low expectations to start.

Going to Curacao makes MIA worth it!

The "Chili's" restaurant isn't too bad. The hour and ten minute connection could be tight. If you leave the secure area to go to the restaurant you will have to go back through security, and that could take awhile. The 4 hours on the way back will allow enough time to go to Chili's.

Why is this in the ABC Island section? Just curious.

Posted via Mobile Device

good question.. I couldnt find a screwed up airport section. seriously because if you are going to carib good chance MIA is an option.

I'm going to ITK this summer, and the only way NWA would let me use my miles was to fly into (and out of) MIA. :shocked:

Funny thing that; MIA is exactly what happens to stuff in checked luggage of people flying through MIA. :eyebrow:

Works for me. Thanks for the answer. I guess I am lucky to have avoided MIA so far (and after this my fingers are crossed for the future).

good question.. I couldnt find a screwed up airport section. seriously because if you are going to carib good chance MIA is an option.

Posted via Mobile Device

I'm right there with the rest of you folks! I am going to Little Cayman in May and of course you have to get to Grand Cayman first. It would have been cheaper to get to GC with AA going thru Miami but I opted to pay about $70 more per person to go with Delta thru Atlanta. The Miami airport really does suck! Total CF!

A ScubaBoard Staff Message...

Moved to General Travel and Vacation Discussions.

On my next trip to Key West I'm thinking about trying to get routed through Tampa...anyone used that one, how is it??

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom