Moonie's live from the invasion

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

On Monday a number of us descended on Wet Wendy's for a dinner in honor of the Texas Flash: Texas Torpedo. As we are sitting at the table, DeniseGG looks up and declares (in her Southern accent) "It's a mun-ke!" (It's a monkey). Interested, I look up to see a midnight black kitty cat. The funny part is that she hadn't started drinking yet! :D :D :D

And here I thought you were going to say that Mun-key resembled me!.. Pete, you bring to text Denise's accent Purfectly!
Hope Klara and "Mr. Klara" treated you all famously.. I sure miss that place! It was my Cheers bar for sure!

Flash out

moonie.JPG
Moonie was spotted with Group 5 today aboard Tango

Attachments

• cave.jpg
    cave.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 167
  • making entry.jpg
    making entry.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 163
We're having a good time. Wish you were here (for those who aren't)

About to logoff to head out to the whale sharks swim. This should be great!

Whale sharks ROCK. That was an awesome trip.

From our boat, Cindy counted 50 whale sharks (and that's just what was seen on the surface.)

Swimming along side a magnificent creature that is 25 or 30 feet long is fabulous. If you ever get a chance to swim with whale sharks, you have to do it!

Hopefully pics will be available after we return home.

Chick Dive!!

Pictures of the "chick" dive.
IMG_1701.jpgIMG_1702.jpg

---------- Post Merged at 10:02 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 09:54 AM ----------

IMG_1703.jpgIMG_1704.jpg

---------- Post Merged at 10:07 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 09:54 AM ----------

IMG_1705.jpgIMG_1706.jpg

---------- Post Merged at 10:13 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 09:54 AM ----------

IMG_1707.jpgIMG_1708.jpg

---------- Post Merged at 10:36 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 09:54 AM ----------

IMG_1631.jpgMoonie enjoying the view of the C 53! You wont see pictures like this in August Chief:)

The cenotes were very cool, literally and figuratively. We had a great time, but after seeing the whale shark videos and photos I think maybe we picked the wrong excursion!

Anyway, some of the peeps got some pretty sweet photos and video at the cenotes which I hope they'll share soon.

It should be noted that Moonie #4 joined us here in paradise... he goes by "Flash". Yes, those flames coming out of his butt were from the jalapeno/cucumber margueritas! :D Yummy!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom