Moonie's live from the invasion

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

After three of those I was amazed you didn't explode, Big Daddy.

---------- Post Merged at 10:54 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 10:52 PM ----------

Hope everyone made it home safely. It was a pleasure meeting you all. Hope to dive with you again.

What a wonderful overall experience! Although a member of ScubaBoard for some time... I've been a silent one until now. The experience this past week was too good not to share. It was great meeting such fun people. Dennis and Roxanne did a fabulous job in arranging my first ScubaBoard Invasion and OMG what a great time it was. Great dives, great weather, great hotel, the staff was friendly and helpful. The end of the week was the icing on the cake, the whale shark excursion was an experience of a lifetime! I've attached a few pics to share our experience with you. THANK YOU Dennis and Roxanne, I'm ready to go to the next invasion!!!!
Coz2.jpgCoz3.jpgCoz36.jpgCoz6.jpgCoz8.jpgCoz9.jpgCoz10.jpgCoz11.jpgCoz29.jpgCoz32.jpg

Attachments

• Coz35.jpg
    Coz35.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 319
After three of those I was amazed you didn't explode, Big Daddy.
If you can't swim with the Bull Gator, then you best stay in the boat! :ijs:

My THANKS also to Dennis and Roxanne! You are AWESOME and your hard work is much appreciated and your tireless efforts to ensure a good time is had by all is outstanding. I salute you and thank you whole heartedly. Can't wait to hear where next year's invasion will be!

PDT #8 Rocks and we thank you for the newest members! We may be a bit looney but we have fun and that is THE most important thing! Thanks again for the opportunity to make new friends, say hi to old friends and have a great time the entire time!

myra

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom