Morrison Pics 8/29

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Absolutely! I didn't bring my pathetic little point and shoot because sometimes it is more of a distraction than an assest, plus it has issues at the moment. A picture by a REAL photographer would be excellent (or did I just lay that one a bit too thick? :cool2:)

Anyway, a good pic would help with the ID, but unfortunately I do not have one :depressed:

Rock bass? Rock bass - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Absolutely! I didn't bring my pathetic little point and shoot because sometimes it is more of a distraction than an assest, plus it has issues at the moment. A picture by a REAL photographer would be excellent (or did I just lay that one a bit too thick? :cool2:)

Anyway, a good pic would help with the ID, but unfortunately I do not have one :depressed:

:zap:My vote for best picture is the diver sitting on the tree over the cavern, WITH A STUD LIKE THAT HOW COULD YOUR EVER HAVE A BAD PICTURE:zap:.Great two dives with two great friends,Hard to find anything better than that.

:zap:My vote for best picture is the diver sitting on the tree over the cavern, WITH A STUD LIKE THAT HOW COULD YOUR EVER HAVE A BAD PICTURE:zap:.Great two dives with two great friends,Hard to find anything better than that.

Slim Pickens did it first:

070210-strangeloveScreening.jpg

But I think you lived up to his performance :D

Morrison is a great place for OW diving. Has a platform at about 20 feet to practice skills, and it has a lot of area to explore in the basin, down the spring run, and around the cypress trees. There is a lot to do and see without going in to the cavern or overhead stuff.

Is it just for cave divers? I wouldnt mind trying somewhere new.

-RG

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom