Morrison Springs Wednesday 10/4/06 13:30

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

MysteryDiveBuddy:
What's with the stealth edit? Or was the quote button befuddling you?

Yeah, this modern technology doesn't always work like I want it to. Oh well, they were good dives but I am for sure going to get something to wear under my 3mm wetsuit. I guess the body fat just isn't insulating like it used to.

Yea, 3mm is a bit light for the springs. Get a hood too. That will help.

GLENFWB:
Yeah, this modern technology doesn't always work like I want it to. Oh well, they were good dives but I am for sure going to get something to wear under my 3mm wetsuit. I guess the body fat just isn't insulating like it used to.

Try a hooded vest/corewarmer or a shorty on top of the 3mil. It keeps the cccccccoooold water from making your spine into a raceway.

MysteryDiveBuddy:
What's with the stealth edit? Or was the quote button befuddling you?
It was nobody's fault in particular, I just resent the implication that we were off at the dog track or something and that you two are covering for me. They were nice dives and I had fun.
I should have snagged that dead turtle and you could have brought it back to him as evidence :rofl3: .

If you want some reverse ammunition, he called and flirted with my wife while we were diving :no . The nerve of some folks !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! No wonder he was so worried about where you were.

........:popcorn:

I had terrible images of someone being whacked by a drunk redneck in a bassboat. obviously everyone was supposed to be out of the water by 4:45. I know MDB wanted to get my truck back to me on time. So what would keep her from calling, or answering the phone? The two most likely scenarios was some sort of accident, or locking the keys in the truck. I was pretty sure it wouldn't be that everyone was still diving, while I was stuck at work, wondering if I needed to get a ride to Morrison or to the hospital.

PerroneFord:
Yea, 3mm is a bit light for the springs. Get a hood too. That will help.

Thar be panzy speak!

photohikedive:
I had terrible images of someone being whacked by a drunk redneck in a bassboat. obviously everyone was supposed to be out of the water by 4:45. I know MDB wanted to get my truck back to me on time. So what would keep her from calling, or answering the phone? The two most likely scenarios was some sort of accident, or locking the keys in the truck. I was pretty sure it wouldn't be that everyone was still diving, while I was stuck at work, wondering if I needed to get a ride to Morrison or to the hospital.
:pity_part :pity_part :pity_part :pity_part :pity_part

Terrible images of how he was gonna get his truck and whether or not his SCUBA gear would be salvagable from my carcass :shakehead

SuPrBuGmAn:
Thar be panzy speak!

Izzat right? I seem to remember you wearing a LOT more neoprene than me.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom