multi day dive packages?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

OK, I remember one in the jungle south of Playa del Carmer on the mainland. On Coz, I am thinking it must have been a dive Op's compressor.

No. My memory is poor, but this was only last year and we went there because Meridiano lost a cooling pump and was completely down. It was way high in the city, back on a dirt road. I forget how I tracked it down. Not nearly as up and coming an operation as Meridiano. They said we had to be divemasters to buy from them, but never asked to see cards.

Do ya'll feel sorry for me now?

Thanks for clearing up the argument and I do feel sorry for you, just not enough to forgive you for those margaritas.

Do ya'll feel sorry for me now?
Tell them you want to pay the rates on their website.

Tell them you want to pay the rates on their website.

Dear DD,

I'm not sure what you mean. I thought everyone knew that Aldora charges more than others.

Dave Dillehay

Dear DD,

I'm not sure what you mean. I thought everyone knew that Aldora charges more than others.

Dave Dillehay
Huh? o_O I'm not talking about what you charge. We were discussing what you pay for fills, after you brought that up. I jokingly suggested that you should pay whats on their site, which Christi has commented as being inaccurate.
Here is their published price list but it may be out of date with reality: Precios - Meridiano 87

Rentals: 80 cf for 31 Pesos = $1.70 USD, 100 cf for 40 Pesos = $2.20 US

Owned: 80 cf for 29 Pesos = $1.60, 100 cf for 32 Pesos = $1.75 US, 120 high pressure for 45 Peso = $2.80 US.

Nitrox extra charge is about 60 Pesos = $3.30 US for 80s, about 70 Pesos or $3.80 US for 100s,.

Prices do include 16% Vat. Delivery is probably extra.

I cannot even start to guess why there is such a difference with what Dave said, but I guess I am missing something.

oops

No. My memory is poor, but this was only last year and we went there because Meridiano lost a cooling pump and was completely down. It was way high in the city, back on a dirt road. I forget how I tracked it down. Not nearly as up and coming an operation as Meridiano. They said we had to be divemasters to buy from them, but never asked to see cards.

Lin Mar's facility is actually back in "the jungle" on a dirt road off of 65th Ave. - that is probably where you were.

...Given the cost of airfare, lodging, food etc—it seems, on the surface, that to decide the quality of your dive vacation on the cost per dive, rather than the length and quality of each dive to be rather inconsequential.

Dave Dillehay

Aldora Divers

I'm absolutely with Dave. I'll take longer dives, fewer divers per boat, fast boats, and similar experience/skills of divers in the group over saving a few dollars per dive.

Lin Mar's facility is actually back in "the jungle" on a dirt road off of 65th Ave. - that is probably where you were.

That is it, off 65th!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom