Music for uw photopresentations?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ScubaJorgen

Contributor
Reaction score
Hi

I am taking uw pictures for a few years now. I usually to make a photopresentation once a year with the result, using Photodex ProwShow. See my site, topic: 'slide shows'.

Finding the right music gives me big trouble. Music is important and greatly adds to the atmosphere. I am used to browse sites like freeplaymusic.com or allofmp3.com. First of all the music must be longer than the average 2-3 minutes. 7-8 comes closer. Second it should be instrumental (voices distract). And it should match the photos in style (e.g. ambient)

I am curious if any of you make presentations with music and, of course, what music do you use.

Hi

I am taking uw pictures for a few years now. I usually to make a photopresentation once a year with the result, using Photodex ProwShow. See my site, topic: 'slide shows'.

Finding the right music gives me big trouble. Music is important and greatly adds to the atmosphere. I am used to browse sites like freeplaymusic.com or allofmp3.com. First of all the music must be longer than the average 2-3 minutes. 7-8 comes closer. Second it should be instrumental (voices distract). And it should match the photos in style (e.g. ambient)

I am curious if any of you make presentations with music and, of course, what music do you use.

Photodex and look up cdiver2, my slide show is there with a list of artist at the end if you like any.

listen to a band called The Album Leaf. Good instrumental music.

Why not use G.F.Handel's Water music suite.

This isn't an instrumental band but it is an amazing song for an underwater photo show. Its called Breathe by Keller Williams and the String Cheese Incident. Also if you are mixing above water and below water shots I really like Ziggy Marley's Good ol Days, very islandy feel if the pictures are from the islands. I agree with Rodrigo y Gabriela they are a great band. Bela Fleck and the Flectones is an instrumental band that you might be able to find some good songs from.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom