My 300th Dive in Cozumel!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Yes, that incident at the airport could hardly be classified as international :wink:

Congrats Denise!!! Fun diving with ya.. or at least hanging out on the boat and in the Jacuzzi!

The Doctor is in! :D

:hm: A non-international airport incident, jacuzzi, Jenny, Denise and a doctor....imagine the stories we could make up with these little morsels of clues....:eyebrow:

And I went to bed too early to get in on the foot massages the last night :( and unbelievably I didnot take part in the dance contest! Wow! I WAS a good girl!!

Thanks Mike! And this time I had 2 cowboy hats! :wink:

:eyebrow:
:hm: A non-international airport incident, jacuzzi, Jenny, Denise and a doctor....imagine the stories we could make up with these little morsels of clues....:eyebrow:

Actually, I was the Doctor :D

This adds even MORE intrigue! Let the rumors begin!

Yes, that incident at the airport could hardly be classified as international :wink:

Congrats Denise!!! Fun diving with ya.. or at least hanging out on the boat and in the Jacuzzi!

The Doctor is in! :D

Actually, I was the Doctor :D

And I went to bed too early to get in on the foot massages the last night :( and unbelievably I didnot take part in the dance contest! Wow! I WAS a good girl!!

Thanks Mike! And this time I had 2 cowboys! :wink:

Okay, an incident involving a jacuzzi, two cowboys where Denise played doctor, but she did not participate in the dance contest or foot massage cause she was IN BED too early and was as good girl....:hm: ....keep going Denise, fill us in with more morsels...:popcorn:

Hee Hee hee....what happens in Cozumel ends up on SB! LOL

(the foot massages were awesome.. then came the back massages. More mango margaritas please!!)

Hee Hee hee....what happens in Cozumel ends up on SB! LOL

(the foot massages were awesome.. then came the back massages. More mango margaritas please!!)

:rofl3: Cause we'll use our creative juices to make a story up if we're not told a story.

So YOU were involved in the mango margaritas foot and back massages but not Denise....:popcorn:

Oh, I got so excited by the antipation of juicy stories coming up, I forgot.......congratulations on your 300th, Denise! I love those milestones! You should celebrate by drinking mango margaritas, playing doctor, causing an almost international incident at the airport, and going "to bed" early! Oh, wait......you did! Way to go, girl! Good girl, indeed! :rofl3:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom